Here’s the List of 2022 Holidays in the Philippines
Start planning your vacations with the whole family! We’ve listed all the 2022 holidays in the Philippines.
In case you missed the latest news, Malacañang announced on October 29 all the 2022 holidays in the Philippines. But just like in 2021, some days such as All Souls Day, Christmas Eve, and New Year’s Eve are all considered special working holidays.
Meanwhile, check out the list below as you plan your personal or family vacations you have been wanting to book. However, be sure to take note of the guidelines in that area especially with the current situation. You can also bookmark this article for future reference!
List of 2022 Holidays in the Philippines
- New Year’s Day – January 1
- Araw ng Kagitingan – April 9
- Maudy Thursday – April 14
- Good Friday – April 15
- Labor Day – May 1
- Independence Day – June 12
- National Heroes Day – August 29
- Bonifacio Day – November 30
- Christmas – Decemebr 25
- Rizal Day – December 30
Special (Non-Working) Days
- Chinese New Year – February 1
- EDSA Day – February 25
- Black Saturday – April 16
- Ninoy Aquino Day – August 21
- All Saints Day – November 1
- Feast of the Immaculate Conception – December 8
Special Working Day
- All Souls Day – November 2
- Christmas Eve – December 24
- News Year’s Eve – December 31
All in all, there are 16 non-working days that you and your family members can enjoy together. Additionally, if your company decides not to operate on the special working days, that’s 3 more days of fun! So, start booking that trip to the beach or even a staycation in Metro Manila. And enjoy planning your 2022 holidays in the Philippines.